Subject: RE: [Leica] paperless???
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:48:04 -0700

Anthony,

You are speaking to a group that thinks a camera design from 1954 is all the
rage.  Did you think they would embrace the future and a digital world?  I
wonder how many still don;t think color television has been perfected yet?

Peter K
(former Pest in the Ant's Nest better known as the LUG.  Watch out, they all
have RAID)