Subject: Re: [Leica] NYC LUGgers - info needed - OFF TOPIC.
From: "Ting Lee" <javalee@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:47:03 -0400

Hi Jim,
The Downtown Athletic Club is abt 3 or 4 blocks from the trade center..u'll
need a member to reg for u.
I'll chk the rates tomorrow, but I think u can get a windowless room for abt
$80 on weekends.
not much to do down there on the weekend.. thou the concrete canyons around
the wall street area is kinda interesting especially when the streets are
void of humans.

Dont interviewers arrange and pay for rooms for out of town prospects??

Ting