Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica Hexar RF: it'is official
From: "Ken Iisaka" <kiisaka@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 02:23:35 -0700

Some notables:

The viewfinder configuration appears identical to M6.  The rangefinder base
is the same, and the framelines look awfully familiar.  No, you won't be
able to use the DR Summicron, but looks like goggled lenses are compatible.

The lenses look very similar to Leica lenses, particularly the 28mm.  Even
the 50mm seems to have several flat surfaces, though not the same as the
current Mandler-designed Summicron.  90mm appears to be different.

Hmmm.....

Ken Iisaka

Lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California