Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's tributes
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:35:38 -0700

Anne Brackett wrote:

>I hope you are cutting and pasting these beautiful tributes to your work as
>well as the private e-mails that you have received.
>Each is well deserved. I would love to see some of the photographs in a
>Leica publication.>>>>

Hi Anne,

Yes they are being saved and are going to the National Archives of Canada
for the Ted Grant Photo Collection.

As far as seeing some of the book photos in a Leica publication? Much to my
surprise, there's a story and pictures in the latest issue of LFI in the
German  edition. I was aware they might do something later next year, but I
just received news of it from friends in Germany.  I expect it will be in
the English edition shortly.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant