Subject: Re: [Leica] do your homework, please!
From: Aaron Ruby <aruby@rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:04:25 -0400

To  Erwin and B.D.:

I did not mean to sound so harsh. I apologize and your point is well taken. I
do think, however, that when someone makes such sweeping generalizations about
an entire field of endeavor, one leaves oneself open to criticism, regardless
of whether one is on a photography list or a philosophy list. Similarly, when
one is chastising others for 'not doing their homework', one had be quite sure
one has done their own. Finally, the spelling of names that share the same
alphabet is not generally a language-dependent thing. Still, your point is
well taken.

Apologies,

Aaron