Subject: Re: [Leica] My M is drinking batterys
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:43:57 +1000

- --------------68A13A66D568BA04A8E78546

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> >I thought the same thing, when i owed a M6, but, you can't fit a
> >clip on meter (MR) to it. The shutter speed dial  hasn't got a slot in
> >it. Also on the latest M6es , the shutter speed dial goes the other way
> >around.
>
> But he was talking about using a hand-held, incident light meter...
>
> Godfrey

Of course he was, because he probably realized you can't mount a MR meter
without
the cut outs on the shutter speed dial.

Regards., Horst Schmidt

- --------------68A13A66D568BA04A8E78546

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>>I thought the same thing, when i owed a M6, but,
you can't fit a
<BR>>clip on meter (MR) to it. The shutter speed dial&nbsp; hasn't got
a slot in
<BR>>it. Also on the latest M6es , the shutter speed dial goes the other
way
<BR>>around.<B></B>

<P><B>But he was talking about using a hand-held, incident light meter...</B><B></B>

<P>Godfrey</BLOCKQUOTE>
Of course he was, because he probably realized you can't mount a MR meter&nbsp;
without
<BR>the cut outs on the shutter speed dial.

<P>Regards., Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------68A13A66D568BA04A8E78546--