Subject: Re: [Leica] leica: the best camera for shooting tree bark
From: "Mike Quinn" <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:29:19 -0700

Hey, wait a minute here. Several pictures of tree bark definitely stirred my
soul (or whatever needed stirring) .

Most were taken, as you suggest, with a view camera rather than a Leica.
Still, I keep trying to get the same emotional depth with the leitz tools.

Lets get those pictures of bark out of the closets and back onto prints
where they belong... :)
Kyle Cassidy wrote