Subject: [Leica] Apple and IBM (to Pascal)
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:11:03 +0300

Pascal wrote:

> On 13-10-1999 19:16 Bernard wrote:
>
> >No one will really suffer
> >if Apple dies tomorrow. When the time comes to update your unit, you
> >simply buy whatever's on sale then. An IBM clone, of course.
>
> And pay all your software licences again ... :-(

Too bad, of course... but you knew in advance that going with Apple was
a risky investment. PC's aren't at all bad, you know. I have an IBM
Thinkpad, and after I cleaned up the harddisk through nothing less than
"del c:" I reduced it's crash-rate from twice a day to once a day.....
Quite nice, really.

Bernard