Subject: [Leica] Re: pixels, posts, and AA
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:33:36 -0700

At 04:47 PM 10/14/99 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>I love it when my neighbor Alexey gets like that!! Can we have a show of hands
>of people who have the slightest clue what these guys are talking about? But
>I'm
>proud to be on the same list with them. Hey guys! IT's Kindergarten! It's show
>and tell time!!!
>Mark Rabiner

I do, but it's my job. I don't believe it is interesting to very many
LUGgers however. Too bad it is being dragged on and on by the ludicrous and
utterly wrong statements from the king of keyboard diarrhea, A... A....

The best way to handle this, short of intervention from Brian, is for no
one, !!! NO ONE !!!, to answer, comment on, or otherwise acknowledge his
inane posts. Without ANY feedback, they might dry up.

This is just my humble suggestion.

Please disregard it if you disagree.

Jim