Subject: [Leica] Photos by New Leicaphile
From: "The Adler Family" <badler@nanospace.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:57:14 -0700

Associated Leicaphanatics:

Firstly, please accept my thanks for all the advice I've received from
"lurking" on this list for last 5 months. As a result of golden tidbits
obtained from you, I purchased an M6 TTL HM with various lenses. Most of my
effort over the last few months have been to become familiar with the
Summicron 1:2/35mm ASPH (somewhat successful) and the Elmarit-M 1/2,8/90mm
(not as successful).

I have just posted some of the shots taken at the following site and would
appreciate any comments/suggestions. What a delight this camera is and for
me the results are fabulous. I'm one happy/poor camper.

Also, I would love to know if anything has come/is coming of a day or two
for Bay Area Luggers (Jim?). If I missed it, my loss. If it hasn't occurred,
let's try to get something going.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to look at these shots. The URL is:

http://members2.clubphoto.com/bob194561/Bob_Adlers_Leica_M6_Photos/

Bob Adler