Subject: RE: [Leica] Titanium is out
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:03:33 -0000

Well that's true, but if you put the camera on the shelf and  don't use it,
you start out by losing about $2,000 the day you shoot your last frame -
after all, you
paid $2,000 to be able to take photos with the camera. If you aren't taking
photos with it, you've lost your initial investment.

But in any case...you paid let's say $2,000 for the camera. How many years
before it's worth $3000 - if ever. Why not invest in stock and use a camera
to take photos?