Subject: RE: [Leica] Max Berek
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 21:33:52 +0100

Erwin,
Thanks for a post of true significance. The 50th anniversary of his passing
will be commemorated with a toast of malt just as soon as I can get to the
drinks cabinet...
It's heartening to know that his work is still relevant and influential.
That must surely be one of the fundamental reasons the Leica was so
revolutionary and ahead of its time.

Jem