Subject: [Leica] Does Pradovit P150 advance slides automatically?
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:21:09 +0200

Today I got a Leica Pradovit P150 slide projector.  I figured a Leica would have
a nice lens.

When I tested out this projector, I could not get it to move from one slide to
the next by pressing the green button on the remote control, even though the
manual says that all I have to do is press this button.  I have to advance
slides manually by moving the lever on the projector myself.  When I press the
button, all I hear is a very faint click inside the projector, and nothing
moves.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this brand-new projector defective?

  -- Anthony