Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens recommendation
From: "Harrison Mcclary" <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:09:30 -0500

> Around here i might be in the minority but lots of people think it's good to
go
> one up on your enlarger lens. (The Zone VIers for one)
> This definitely gives you not low quality outer areas (edges of the print) or
> fall off of light and other sorts and it can make printing more ergonomic;
less
> slumping over.

Mark,

Since I got an 80 mm and set up my old Omega C67 for 6x6 format I have to
agree.  I print mostly 35mm on this enlarger with a few 6x6 shot with my
brownie-an old rolleiflex mx- no 50mm I have ever used looks as good as
printing the 35 with the 80.  Like it so much I am soon going to get the
Componon 80S for the lighted aperature dial feature.

- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net