Subject: Re: [Leica] Does Pradovit P150 advance slides automatically?
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 13:06:36 +0200

From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 1999 04:17

> Can't you just bring it back to the store and switch
> it for one that works?

Probably.  That's what I'm going to try today.  Still, I don't see why I always
seem to be getting the defective stuff.  This is the same problem I had with the
Nikon scanner, and it took three months to get it fixed.  Where's all the
quality here?  It's a major pain in the rear to have to repack stuff and take it
back or bring it in for warranty service or whatever; the reason I am willing to
pay more for merchandise is so that it won't be defective.

  -- Anthony