Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit P150
From: Aubin <aubin@aa.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 18:14:29 -0700

Anthony,

you were given good advice.  Take it back where you got it and get a good one.
Sh*t happens, sometimes a lot, and sometimes to folks who think it should never.

Life is difficult.  Get past that and it gets easy.

FWIF, I just bought a new P150 and its perfect out of the box, as has been all of my
Leica purchases.  This includes a new M6 and four new lenses to date.

Sometimes the gods just smile, and sometimes they frown.  Since the majority of folks
seem to do all right, and get good stuff, perhaps its not the Leica company and its
quality control thats having problems, but something else in the supply chain.
You have to admit, the logistics tail on getting a product into your hands is
pretty long.

Swap it for a working unit, and enjoy.  I think the lesson about not leaving the store
until you have verified it works to your satisfaction should now be well learned, and
probably needn't be repeated . . .eh.

Norm

Re: [Leica] Pradovit P150
<SNIP>
I keep hoping that someone will offer useful suggestions here.

  -- Anthony