Subject: [Leica] Modern Markets
From: AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:35:55 +1000

Oh dear I forgot to add that the buyer of modern equipment should check it
out very carefully to avoid disappointment, and I do not think that ANY
brand or item is exempt from this.  It is amazing how many CD's are blank or
books are missing chapters etc. When you have to wait an eternity for
anything to come to you [ie you live in Australia] you get very nervous
about having to return it.

Cheers

Alastair