Subject: Re: [Leica] cameras and guitars
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:00:17 +0300

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> > Rollei MF.
>
> What happened in their case?  I don't know much about Rollei history.

They were bought by Samsung, and kept on making and improving gorgeous
MF cameras in Germany. The cash seems to really have helped them. The
huge second hand market of Hassy stuff tilted me towards the Swedes, but
had there been a good market for the Rollei gear, I would have had a
Rollei outfit instead.

Bernard