Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: 35mm f2.0 Summicron-M, late German
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 13:20:11 -0400

Dear Mr. B. D.,
    Well now, is this a perfect example of one of the things that has gone
wrong with the LUG? I mean, don't you think that you could spare the rest of
the group the waste of bandwith for your obviously personal salutation. Or
is it just to easy to click the 'reply' key instead of typing in his e-mail
address?

Otherwise with all due respect,
Steve
Annapolis