Subject: Re: [Leica] keep M3 or G1
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:38:05 GMT

Sell the one that would be cheapest to replace at a later date,,,,Since you
probably will.  In this case that would probably be the G1, since they are
not "collectables" and are available for reasonable money used.

Also, never ever sell a Leica.  If you are the kind of person who values the
things that make Leicas special you will only be filled with regret.