Subject: Re: [Leica] ROR
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:23:07 EDT

Bill:

Go to www.ROR.net for ordering information.  It was a bit of a hassle to
order the product but I finally got the order straight.  The gentleman that
owns the company and answers the phone doesn't hear well and I don't think he
keeps very good track of his orders but by exercising a little patience you
will get the product. I would suggest that you fax the order and everything
will be clear for him to process the order.

The charge is $6.00 for one bottle plus a $1.00 for shipping.  However if you
order 12 bottles the cost is $36.00 plus shipping, or about $40.00.  I
ordered 12 bottles which is probably take care of my needs for the rest of my
life.  I have given several bottles to friends.  I agree it is a great
product.

Other pertinent information:

V-Vax Products, INC
1507 N. Elston Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
800-342-2044
FAX 773-276-0909

Bob Bedwell

<< Can anyone tell me what a 20z. bottle of ROR costs.  This is the best lens
 cleaner I have ever used.

 Bill >>