Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon Lenses
From: leica <leica@home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:44:05 -0700

Sure, I'm using the R glass but I agree to the very critical eye Leica
is going to be superior to Nikon. You have a very critical eye. Many
photographers, even professional photographers, don't have such
sensitivity to quality. I could show my Leica pictures to two
photographers and one could say there's no difference between Leica and
Nikon, while another might see the light, so to speak. I haven't done
exactly that but something akin to that. Many photographers only look at
sharpness, and think the more contrast the better.

Dave Yoder