Subject: [Leica] M3---6 upgrade?
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:41:52 +1000

Alastair, How right you are. I resisted the Noctilux. Boy did I resist it.
But as
soon as I had the Money, it beat me. Its on my M3 and its going to stay
there for my
upcoming trip in to the darkest Europe. (Germany actually).

You forgot to mention this fantastic 50mm Summar and the
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
G'day Horst,

Well some things have been left out to protect the innocent. You may find
like me that an inboard meter with the Nocti would be nice. I found the M3
perfect except on occasions when the MR meter could not keep up with the
lens ;-)

Alastair Firkin