Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: judicious use of plastics
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:58:08 -0400

Don

The short answer is that none of us know, that this information is
contained only in the engineering documents at Solms, which ARE, after all,
proprietary, and that the only manner in which any of us can acquire is
information is for one of us to sacrifice their M6 on the altar of
Scientific Truth and Artistic Purity.  Since you are the one who keeps
puling for this information -- indicating, perhaps, that a mental loop is
occurring in the course of which you actually believe we have this
information and are withholding it from you maliciously.

Once we get the information on the M6, of course, we'll need to do the same
on an especially nice M4, such as one of yours, Don!  Then we can make an
accurate comparison.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!