Subject: [Leica] SLING - Great new accessory for the Leica M!
From: Lutz Konermann <lutzkonermann@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:51:08 -0400

Hello Leica M users,

This is a message from one of you. I've developped an accessory to
provide a REAL STRONG and RELIABLE grip on our precious cameras. And I
want to share it with you at a bargain price,  USD 9.95, worldwide
shipment included. This may sound a bit crazy, but you will find out that
the SLING, though simple, is a great little helper.

If you want to see it and read all about it, please go to:

http://www.konermann.net/sling.html

Thank you for taking interest!

Regards,
Lutz Konermann