Subject: [Leica] For sale still
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:56:42 +0000

Akhil: >>>>Hello Everyone, When posting a FS or WTB ad please put your
return e-mail address and name in the body of the message. Many mail
server programs strip the name and address of the original sender. Thus
a direct reply is not possible.<<<

Sorry. I now only have an nice R3 in Ex+ condition to sell, cost $290,
as Mike Hintlian snapped up his lens again (which he'll keep until I
want it again and he doesn't and we do the same thing all over again
<g>).

Also Leica M-grip, near mint, black, $49, medium-size Billingham tan
canvas and leather camera bag, slight signs of wear but overall in very
fine condition, $175.

And my e-mail address is michaeljohnston@ameritech.net.

- --Mike

P.S. Further list of 20 or so sundry items available on request.