Subject: [Leica] Robert Stevens and the Noct
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:24:35 +0000

Ah, such beautiful Noctilux pictures. It does my heart good to see them.

Robert Stevens: >>>The reason I am selling it is that I am going back to
school at the end of
the month and I probably need the schooling more than the Noctilux.  I
am
off to become a computer geek at ITI, an information technology school.
This will be a new career for me at age thirty five, but the prospect of
good job afterwards is very high.<<<

...And then, a new Noctilux for you. Best of luck to you in your new
life!

- --Mike
www.phototechmag.com