Subject: Re: [Leica] Atomic timepieces
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 11:06:10 -0500

Mike Johnston wrote:

> signals
> from an atomic clock and synchs itself to it -- for about $100!<<<
>
> Phil Davis (author of _Beyond The Zone System_, for those of you who
> don't know the name) has one of these in his house and loves it. He
> knows EXACTLY what time it is (re. Alistair's funny remarks).

Last year I bought, at Brookstone, a battery powered desk model of one of
these clocks that reads the time signals from WWV radio (I think it is)
and resets itself at least daily.  I think it cost about $40.  Very neat
idea, unless your wife likes clocks that are set 18 to 25 minutes fast
all the time.

Cheers,
Kip