Subject: Re: [Leica] Yech Pan in Yucknidol
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 00:01:31 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/99 4:42:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
dstate1@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Technidol is the only way I know to get this stuff to work right, and it IS
 finicky!  It goes bad in a heartbeat, and is VERY easy to overdevelop.  In
 fact I have found Kodaks time reccomdations to be way too long for a usable
 negative; one that prints on #2-3 paper without special tricks or voo doo
 spells. >>
For a nice surprise, I recommend T.E.C. for Tech Pan.  It is not finicky.
Just the old Beutler derivative.

Don R.