Subject: [Leica] Question about SF20 Flash and M6TTL
From: "Wonhong Cho" <woncho@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 01:00:32 -0700

Dear Leica Users:

I, novice of Leica, have M6TTL and a SF20 flash.
To use the flash, I have read the manual and other books several times, but
I can't understand the usage of them.
M6TTL has TTL flash exposure control function, but why do I set the flash
exposure, aperture manually?
When do I adjust the aperture to f16 or f2?
When do I adjust the shutter-speed dial to a slower shutter speed than flash
synch speed?
If I should set the flash exposure, what is the difference between TTL mode
and Manual mode in the flash?
Would you explain easily, in detail? Thank you.

Regards, Wonhong. cho@cs.ucdavis.edu