Subject: [Leica] e-mail problem
From: "Doug McLernon" <dhwsmc@eircom.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:49:11 +0100

I just received a message on the LUG from what looked as if it was from an
oriental gentlemen - name  not on screen long enough to read - that
immediately brought up the error message "this program has performed an
illegal operation and will be shut down" ( I didn't know to mess with
Microsoft was against the law - but I digress) There appears to be a "page
fault" in the transmission. If you are having this problem in MS Outlook the
answer appears to be to  delete the Leica folder - or whenever you have the
LUG filtered - and re-install the folder. If you see a message from whoever
sent within the past hour you will recognize the difficulty - don't click on
that message it causes the problem even in the preview mode.
Doug