Subject: [Leica] ERWIN IS DOING FINE
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:10:54 -0400

Luggers,

I just got back from visiting Erwin. The tests are complete. He is fine, and
will probably be able to leave the hospital tomorrow, with a direct flight
home tomorrow evening/afternoon.

He is in good spirits, as evidenced by the fact that we spent more time
solving Leica camera bodies, lenses, business problems than discussing
anything else.

The rumours that he will need a pacemaker controlled by the R8 circuit board
are unfounded.

More news as it unfolds...

Alistair