Subject: [Leica] TTL flash with R5
From: "C.H.Shek" <timshek@netscape.net>
Date: 26 Oct 99 10:48:02 HKT

Hi Luggers,

This is Tim from Hong Kong. I've subscribed to this group for a few months but
this is the first time I post a message here.

I bought a used R5 and some prime lens around two months ago and became a
proud Leicaphile. Recently a good friend of mine ask me to take photos for him
at his wedding. I've never use flash on my R5 although I'm quite experienced
with flash photography on my Nikon. Can any fellow Luggers tell me whether I
can use TTL flash with my R5. If so, any suggestions for brands and models of
flash?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Tim