Subject: [Leica] RE: (Leica) RE: 35,MF,LF
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:33:18 -0400

There are methods to make large negatives for contact printing using scanned
images and ink jet printers. Apparently this works quite well for 4x5 negs.
No need to lug that 8x10 around if you don't have to.  There is even a
source book for this: Dan Burkholder "Making digital negatives for contact
pritning" or something like it. Barnes and Noble has it.  He has a web site
as well.  I have ordered the book and soon will have the equipment necessary
for turning my 4X5 negs into contact prints.

For platinum and other non-silver printers out there, there is a list and
website for us.

http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg/photo/faq.html#REFERENCES

Jonathan Lee