Subject: Re:[Leica] Herr Cohn und Drang
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:49:01 -0400

From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Subject: [Leica] Herr Cohn und Drang

>>>"There will be no M7"<<<

Sounds almost ominous. EVER?!?

- - --Mike
- --------------------

I've always been against having an M7 out there.  But this sentence (I
wasn't there) seems like someone died.  I have this image of him saying this
in slow motion, reverberating around the room, everyone stunned with jaws
dropped - the whole thing about a minute long, then back to normal.
Still, however it sounds it's good.  M6 will become something 'too'
dissimilar as time goes on.   The ttl is enough. An M7 is fine just change
the first letter.