Subject: Re: [Leica] 25mm Skopar finder vs. 24mm Leica
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:08:45 EDT

Rich, I have the 35 Cosina finder for the Ultron. It is a bright, clear
finder with a brightline and a parallax 'dotted" line. The housing is the
same as for the 21/25 finders and it is markedly clearer than my old 35 Leica
finder (which is over 40 years old and still very nice). The price in Tokyo
for the Cosina 35 finder is about US$ 140. I have seen the 50 and 75 finders.
They look like the SBOOI finder that Leica used to make. The main difference
is that the Cosina ones are available in black or chrome. It has the same
style of brightline that the SBOOI had. The 75 and the 50 finders will be
available in Japan in November and the price is again around US$ 140. My 50
and 75 finders in black paint are supposedly on their way to me as we speak.
Tom A