Subject: RE: [Leica] Dan Cardish's illos
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 01:50:35 -0400

Dan: Some of your pictures are very impressive. My favorite is the close up
of the pretty model (75mm). I also like the composition of the skyscraper
adjacent to lower buildings as well as the corner shot with "via uomo" in
the window(90mm). The sharpness and color rendition of the 90mm apo-asph is
very good on my Dell-Trinitron 17" monitor.
But, based on your portrait and  shots posted by other LUGgers, I think that
pictorially speaking the 75mm f1.4 is the lens that "sings". A question to
you and other users of the 90mm f2 apo-asph: Would one be able to obtain as
pleasant a portrait with the new 90mm lens as with the older 75mm lens?

regards, Andrew Jordan