Subject: Re: [Leica] Using the R8 & 50 Summicron
From: "claire" <clairetm@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:32:04 +0800

Dear NS,
Read your account of the 35-70 zoom... do U by any chance also own or have
any experience with the revised version of the Leica 28-70 zoom ? I've
always wanted a zoom in this range cos of the convenience..... but I am
looking for superb optics... ASPH or APO or whatever...... wonder if Leica
will ever , ever consider making such a zoom..... they came out with the
35-70 ASPH... but I find it too short a range for my liking .....

Anyway, if U do know anything about the quality of this new zoom (as
compared against the older Sigma based predecessor ) I will be very glad to
hear from U.

TMLee, S'pore