Subject: RE: [Leica] More on cropping! Flames afire! (and black edges)
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:31:49 -0400

just a note: I learned the hard way that if the matte board you are using is
white, then you are pre-exposing your image. did you notice that your photo
looked a little grey? I use only light impression boards for matting, and of
course you have lots of extra lying around. In a pinch I used this stuff to
dodge/burn. I wondered for about three days 'where's that damned light leak
coming from'? duh!

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com