Subject: [Leica] pix on web
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:55:30 +0100

Okay, here it is. A prototype of my web site with some pictures. About half
and half between Leica and Canon rangefinders & slrs. Usually dodgy grabby
street stuff -- pure Leica spirit, I say.

Comments welcome -- some of the quality might strike you as rough, but
that's workprints and a newbie at scanning for you.

Bear in mind you're beta testing! The URL is...

    http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk

My favourite picture is

    http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk/Media/bush.jpg

for reasons I can't quite nail, but...