Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 pushbutton rewind
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:37:52 -0600 (MDT)

George, if I understand your question correctly, the rewind lever is in
the R position, after you unloaded your film. If the M2 works as my M4-2
does, all you need to do to reset it to the advance position is to work
the film advance, and it will return to the upright position.

Hope this helps,
Noel Charchuk