Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V13 #2
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:26:49 -0700

Bob Keene/Karen Shehade wrote:

> This is why the LUG is such a wonderful thing! If from a well thought out
> suggestion, through the LUG-connection of the good doctor Yao (who has
> helped me out several times!), we can get the ear of a company like Cosina
> to produce a lens that would be perfect for my M6/Canon 7/Nicca 5L, at an
> affordable price!?
> God bless the internet!
> And how sad that we'd be more likely to get Cosina to do this rather than
> Leica!!!
snip
> >> OK, go to go and take some valium now.
> >>
> >> What a pink sunset we have here in Chicago :=)
> >>
> >> best
> >>
> >> Alistair
I've always had my eye on those Collapsibles and thought that was a very Leica
thing. I'm getting a Collapsible Elmar next month for mainly my wife's camera
and I'd love a Collapsible 90 like Elliot Erwit used to love only modern. Are
there problems with modifying an optical design to be made Collapsible? And why
the goggles on the 50?
mark Rabiner