Subject: RE: [Leica] PJ Photo Galleries
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 10:53:08 -0000

The Washington Post site may be the single best PJ site on the web. Not only
do they feature their own work, and the work of wire photographers, etc.,
but they also have at least one feature that has not been published in the
paper - a series of photos by Nancy Andrews of a man with Alzheimer's -
which is going to be a book. The site is really a great resource.

B. D.