Subject: RE: [Leica] a few more on my web page
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 12:22:18 -0000

You know Dan, I think you've destroyed some myths here...In the first place,
the Summilux shots on your page look every bit as sharp  - at least on a
computer screen -to the naked eye as does the shot with the new 90
Summicron. And, frankly, I prefer the bokah with the 75...They're all really
nice shots, by the way...

B. D.