Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 Titanium in charcol gray color
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:30:40 -0500

Um,

Eric, I got an M6 Ti from Bill a couple of years ago (and subsequently
traded it to Mr. Gandy, you can see it on hos website), and it was a kind of
grey...certainly wasn't golden yellow (nor are the ones pictured in the
brochures golden yellow). The other M6 Ti's that I've seen in the flesh have
been the same flat gey

Unless I'm missing something I think they were all grey-ish. Never did see a
golden yellow M6 Ti.

best of light,

Alistair