Subject: [Leica] Say "Hi" to Team Italy
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:06:43 -0500

Guido,

Hi, this is Alistair. It was a privilege and a pleasure to meet you,
Ernesto, and the rest of "Team Italy" at Richard's. What a nice, warm bunch
of humans. I just saw Penny walking Rocco yesterday evening (I live around
the corner from them). We spent 10 minutes or so talking about the very
enjoyable evening we all had.

What great cuisine and conversation was had by all!

When I'm in Europe next, I'll let you know, maybe we can meet up again.

best of light,

Alistair