Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica shopping advice for visit to Chicago?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 10:28:49 -0800

Simon Pulman-Jones wrote:

> I'm going to be making a brief visit to Chicago in a couple of weeks time
> and I wondered whether anybody has some advice about Leica shopping.
>
> ... or was Chicago Leica-dom stripped bare by the recent LHSA hordes?
>
> Simon,
> London.

Only those of us who might have rented cars and gotten there early or stayed
late. Most of us never saw the loop. We were in Sloasssamberg, the suburb of a
suburb of a suburb. My wife and I went to a few camera stores though in Oak Park
like we discussed here, Northbrook and Winnetka. But didn't hit Central in the
loop like we originally planned. We also thought about hitting Calumet. I'd like
to check them out someday. They sent me an amazing catalog this weekend though.
Mark Rabiner