Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Street Photography debate
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:26:52 -0000

Jem - Microsoft Front Page seems to be the defacto standard these days, but
it's a bit difficult...another program that I've found pretty easy to deal
with is Adobe Page Mill...my demands are pretty simple, and it can do a lot
more than I need it to, but it isn't very difficult...take a look at my
pages at
http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com

and you'll get an idea...

With both those programs you build the pages off-line and then upload them..

B. D.