Subject: RE: [Leica] OT:Ilford DD-X and HP5+
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:13:39 -0500

no offense, but your negatives must indeed be flat no to be able to print on
Ilford. Or you have light leaks in your darkroom or enlarger. or you have a
safelight problem. Ilford has a right to suggest many alternative solutions
to a flat print. they don't make paper to be flat. I have used both papers
(fiber) and the IV has more contrast. Indeed, Howard Bond has produced
almost 6 grades of contrast with his aristo head and ilford filters. (using
tmax 100 8x10 and Jobo equipment).

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com