Subject: [Leica] and the winner is...(leica foto contest, a comment)
From: pelliss@isis.univ-nancy2.fr (Dominique PELLISSIER)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:46:37 +0100

I've just received leica foto n°7.
There are the results of the contest called(in french)"IV. olympiade de la
photographie".
I'm rather surprised by the results.
The winner has made a picture without any interest in my opinion. Is there
any Lugger to explain the meaning of that thing ?
Moreover the picture is totally soft. I have nothing about that, but it is a
Leica contest...and the winner will receive a leica equipment !
It seems that the Jury has worked against the Marketing Dpt!!

Dominique